Monster Math covers math exercises for Grade 1 -5, with problems aligned to common core standards. Our math games are fully customizable to suit your kid’s aptitude, letting you move between advanced and basic math skills with a quick tap. Detailed reports and weekly emails round up the educational features and allow you to get an in-depth view of how your children or students are progressing in math!
Fun workout that Monster Math provides, will held your kids to get faster at mental math and also improved their grades in school. All this while the kid is having fun and learning in a stress free manner.
Monster Math Features:
Math Games and Homework Help for:
• Mental Math
• Multiplication Tables
• Prime Numbers
• Basic Geometry
Monster Math’s multilevel system is designed to guide struggling kids towards the right answers
Fun & Adaptive Math Games with easy to use Skill filters
• Math workout skills can be adjusted using skill filter – choose what skills you want to practice each day
• Mathematics adapt and adjust difficulty depending on your child’s progress
• Become Maxx and rescue your best friend Dextra from the clutches of evil monsters in an engaging storyline
• True game experience that assists kids with math skills and problem solving
Math Workout Reporting
• Learn how your child is doing with the Common Core Standards for math
• See which math areas your child needs help in, and know what skills they’re good at
• Get a skill-specific analysis, and weekly email updates on your kids math workout sessions
Engrossing Story and Gorgeous Worlds
• 4 Completely Different and New Worlds
• 23 game characters
• Superior gameplay features and more interactivity for the kids
• All new artwork and soundtrack
• Defeat monsters with the power of math!
Math skills your child learn with Monster Math:
• Identify shapes on various attributes
Addition & Subtraction
• Addition up to 20
• Subtraction up to 20
• Two-digit addition without carry over
• Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
• Times Tables of 1 to 12
• Divide by numbers 1 to 12
• Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Primes, Factors and Multiples
• Visual representations (1/b, a/b)
• Whole numbers as Fractions
• Comparing fractions
• Basic fraction addition
• Decimal equivalents to given fractions and vice-versa
Common Core Standards:
K.G.2, K.G.3, K.G.4, K.OA.5, 1.G.1, 1.G.3, 1.NBT.4, 1.OA.3, 2.G.1, 2.G.3, 2.NBT.5, 2.OA.2, 3.G.1, 3.OA.7, 3.NBT.2, 3.NBT.3, 3.NF.1, 3.NF.3, 4.G.3, 4.OA.1, 4.NF.2, 4.NF.3, 4.NF.6.
Monster Math will use reverse problem technique to ensure that your kids become good at multiplication tables. Instead of a quiz card based system, multiplication tables that are core part of the game mechanics, makes math practice fun and effective.
Download today and find out why kids and parents love Monster Math!
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: email@example.com